¡Oferta!

DISCO DURO INTERNO SEAGATE 1TB 3.5 ST1000VX005 64MB SKYHAWK

$1,150.00 $1,145.00

22 disponibles

SKU: pch:ST1000VX005 Categoría: Etiquetas: , , , ,

Descripción

Disco duro para computadora de escritorio, entrada S-Ata, para instalar Windows y Linux.

Más información:

Key Advantages
1 SkyHawk surveillance drives are designed for always-on workloads of 180TB/year. For higher
transaction workloads, see Seagate’s enterprise-class drive offerings.
2 Tarnish-resistant components are offered standard on capacities of 4TB or greater.
ImagePerfect™ firmware supports 24×7 surveillance-optimized workloads tuned
to record ~90% of the time and play back video footage the remaining 10%, and
supports more cameras recording at higher resolutions than traditional drives.
Workload rating of 180TB/year allows SkyHawk to perform reliably in write-intensive
surveillance systems—3× the workload rating of a desktop-class drive.1
NVR-ready design allows drives to maintain performance in RAID
and multi-drive systems, giving customers the flexibility to grow with the booming
NVR market and scale their systems when more storage is needed.
ATA streaming support sustains recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth,
uninterrupted footage.
Up to 10TB or over 2000 hours of HD video storage supports an increased number
of cameras and helps to ensure longer data retention periods are met.
1M hours MTBF, 3-year limited warranty represents an improved total cost of
ownership (TCO) with reduced maintenance costs.
Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves
reliability in surveillance solutions.
Tarnish-resistant compone

Información adicional

Peso 0.300 kg
Dimensiones 7 × 5 × 7 cm

Valoraciones

No hay valoraciones aún.

Sé el primero en valorar “DISCO DURO INTERNO SEAGATE 1TB 3.5 ST1000VX005 64MB SKYHAWK”

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *

Tema BCF By aThemeArt - orgullosamente presentado por WordPress .
VOLVER AL INICIO